Unity Cluster Roadmap
Unity is in Beta! With the addition of additional service hardware and storage devices, we are more confident in the stability of the cluster, and thus are ready to call it in "beta" state. In beta phase expect planned downtime more frequently than production research clusters, but you can expect the downtime periods to be shorter and more informative.
- Wider support for common applications
- Support for singularity containers within Slurm
- VNC sessions from within jupyterhub for running GUI applications
- Infiniband support for inter-node MPI
- Graphical usage report
- Support for multiple PIs attached to one user
- Support for dynamic creation of shared drives
- Finish writing user documenation.
- Add content to the landing page(s)
- Multiple service nodes for reliability
- High-speed flash storage node for scratch space
- 600+ TB spinning disk NAS for general storage
- 32 GPU nodes with 8 2080TIs each inside